VF Corporation The North Face FT Selling Supervisor (Pearl Street 519 Boulder, CO) in Boulder, Colorado
VF Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability
At The North Face, we push the boundaries of innovation with our product design and development of premier apparel, equipment and footwear to enable and inspire athletes and enthusiasts to Never Stop Exploring. We remain deeply proud to be the first choice of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers. If you have a passion for the outdoors and enjoy a fast-paced environment, this is the place for you!
As a member of our retail team, you’ll serve as an ambassador of The North Face brand and help us keep our commitment to delivering the best customer experience at our retail stores. We are looking for a Selling Supervisor to join our high performing team.
Selling Supervisor Key Responsibilities:
· Responsible for maximizing sales through assisting customers in the selection and purchase of merchandise while following all company policies and procedures.
· Assist in maintaining the store merchandise standards and restocking merchandise.
· Achieve store sales goals and assist sales associates in achieving their sales goals.
· Supervise the client development program and develop a high level of product knowledge.
· Open and close the store in the absence of the Store or Assistant Store Manager.
· Be proactive in Loss Prevention and work with store management to address Loss Prevention concerns.
· Work with store management to train staff on selling procedures (SUMMIT) to help achieve sales goals.
· Perform these and other tasks as assigned.
· Years of Related Professional Experience: 1.
· High School diploma or general education degree (GED) and at least one year related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Excellent organizational skills Attention to detail
· Effective verbal and written communication skills Self-motivated
· Ability to train and delegate effectively
· Able to stand/walk for extended period of time
· Able to lift and move boxes and product within a restricted space Able to safely lift boxes up to 50 lbs
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories, with global iconic brands, 64,000 associates and $12.4 billion in revenue. Our businesses and brands are organized into four categories called coalitions, comprising: Outdoor & Action Sports, Jeanswear, Imagewear, and Sportswear. While VF is highly diversified across brands, products, distribution channels and geographies, our One VF culture and approach to doing business provide a unique and powerful competitive advantage.
VF Diversity Vision Statement
VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.