VF Corporation Workforce Administration Associate in Greensboro, North Carolina
VF Corporation outfits consumers around the world with its diverse portfolio of iconic lifestyle brands, including Vans®, The North Face®, Timberland®, Dickies®, Wrangler® and Lee®. Founded in 1899, VF is one of the world's largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations spanning numerous geographies, product categories and distribution channels. We're committed to delivering innovative products to consumers and creating long-term value for our customers and shareholders.
We are a purpose-led company that seeks not only to succeed in business, but also to leverage our success and resources to make the world better. Through our brands and nearly 70,000 associates around the world, we power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. We are movement makers. It's who we are and have always been.
Powerful brands that are fueled by insights and innovation put us at the heart of our consumers' lives. Many of our brands lead their respective categories, and some haverisen to iconic status.
While our company and brands are diverse, we work together within a One VF culture to capitalize on our greatest opportunities for long-term performance. Across our company, a collaborative, global mindset differentiates our products and the unique experiences we provide to our consumers. It all adds up to a lasting competitive advantage built on harnessing the power of our differences to achieve great things together, all while positively impacting the lives of hundreds of millions of people and the world.
As the Workforce Administration Associate you will be responsible for the following activities:
· Processes HR Transactions in Workday including but not limited to employee lifecycle transactions, tracking approvals to ensure transactions process in a timely manner. Partners with other functional areas to ensure all tasks are completed throughout the employee life cycle
· Manage hire and onboarding process
· Answers inquiries related to Workday business processes.
· Escalates more complex cases to more experienced team members
· Create job requisitions (req's) for locations without a TA team, manage promotions, contact managers as needed.
· Ensure managers and HRBP's process approvals within 24 hours
· Manage all off boarding and terminations through Workday following VF Termination Policy and Termination Guidelines.
· Conduct weekly data audits for assigned areas
· Work with USCA Regional Transaction Partners/Auditor to ensure accurate data and process as well as comply with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance measures.
· Train employees, managers and HRBP's on Workday functionality and processes as needed.
· Manage change process including driving the use of self service through Workday & ServiceNow
· Maintain personnel file in Workday and historical paper files as needed.
· Direct employees to Employee Service Center via portal or phone for HR questions regarding pay, benefits, learning, general HR, Workday system support, etc.
· Maintain & Recommend improvements to process documentation and Knowledge Articles as needed
· Track all work activities in service management system (ServiceNow).
· Request Manual/on demand checks when necessary
· Train new non-exempt associates (and managers of non-exempt associates) on time and attendance system.
· Manage basic Workday login report (sso vs non sso)
· Fulfill basic report request for HR and managers you support
· Special projects as required such as position management activities and testing support
Local HR engagement activities such as supporting community and wellness events in larger locations where applicable.
Prior Experience with Workday transactions and HR business support required.
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories, with global iconic brands, 64,000 associates and $12.4 billion in revenue. Our businesses and brands are organized into four categories called coalitions, comprising: Outdoor & Action Sports, Jeanswear, Imagewear, and Sportswear. While VF is highly diversified across brands, products, distribution channels and geographies, our One VF culture and approach to doing business provide a unique and powerful competitive advantage.
VF Diversity Vision Statement
VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.