VF Corporation Timberland PT Sales Associate (Outlets at Orange 335 Orange, Ca.) in Orange, California
Position: Sales Associates
Reports to: Management Team
Roles and Responsibilities
· Sells merchandise with superior customer service
· Protects merchandise with superior customer service
· Accuracy and efficiency in all point of sale interactions
· Promotes Timberland Brand
· Is consistently Friendly, Energetic, Genuine and Personable in all interactions
· Assist in helping management meet all metrics including but not limited to; UPT, ADS, Sales Goals and Audits
· Adheres to schedules that meet the needs of the business
· Visual Merchandising – Windows, tables and graphics are all based on Timberland standards and current directives
· Adheres to dress code policy with highest brand standards
· Housekeeping – keeping the store clean and neat at all times
· Shrink Awareness – demonstrate a high degree of security consciousness to protect Timberland’s assets while at the same time not being exposed to danger
· Participates in all incoming and outgoing processing of inventory
· Assist in growing customer communication and database by informing customers of email address and phone capture, consumer survey and mailing list collateral.
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories, with global iconic brands, 64,000 associates and $12.4 billion in revenue. Our businesses and brands are organized into four categories called coalitions, comprising: Outdoor & Action Sports, Jeanswear, Imagewear, and Sportswear. While VF is highly diversified across brands, products, distribution channels and geographies, our One VF culture and approach to doing business provide a unique and powerful competitive advantage.
VF Diversity Vision Statement
VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.